sexta-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2011

the flowing money

for the first time in my life ( for some people this is not good...) i have received something in paper ( however directed to my bank account) as a reward for a month work! it feels good! oh yeah it does..not only because i have my own money but because it allows me to make may own decisions based on what i can or cant afford!
although i had always counted with my parents and was almost never denied to buy something...in the last years i was having a strange feeling when i needed something and had to ask for money...but i think it is normal..i was 24 and was depending on someone elses decision and money!

so the first thing i bought with it...my own christmas gift!
it was sold out for the 3 days he is playing is brisbane and i was having a bad time..."so close...why didnt i checked it early??? why? why?"
but then a brilliant idea...ebay.com.au! thank you lill_misssteph! ahah

it has been posted but i dont have it yet...

1 comentário: