sexta-feira, 18 de novembro de 2011

promo

so yeah...here I am! the start of an adventure! the beginning of something..the end of another!

i was never a blogging type of person..never had the time to read them and never imagine myself writing one!
but this I guess deserves it! this is a new and exciting period of my life and I have the need to share it with my friends and family ( so if you are here by mistake...well I don't care!)

in here i will post some news about my journey...share some funny stories (or some "dry" ones =P 1-0) and some pictures!
and why writing in english? just a way to have it read by my international friends..a good english writen practice and make my grandparents attend an english class! so be patient..i will not express myself properly and i will make alot of mistakes
so here I go! into the Australian territory! guided by faith...leaving everything behind..not looking back!

2 comentários: